Your donation will help ReSA to serve the research software community in the following ways:
- Bring community members together through task forces on specific issues impacting the global research software ecosystem.
- Facilitate networking opportunities for stakeholders to exchange information and collaborate on an international level.
- Create a range of outputs that provide useful references to support recognition and valuing of research software as a key component of research.
- Co-convene events with international collaborators.
- Share best practices for the recognition of research software and the people who develop and maintain it.
We welcome any amount you can offer – every donation makes a positive impact on our community.
You can select the frequency of donations to ReSA once, monthly, or quarterly, using a card, PayPal or bank transfer through the following form.
For donations over $5,000, please email <firstname.lastname@example.org> to arrange a wire transfer/ACH payment.
ReSA is a fiscally sponsored project of Code for Science & Society. An overview of ReSA income and expenditures is available for review. Our grants are also available on Open Grants.