Welcome to ReSA
ReSA brings research software communities together to collaborate on the advancement of the research software ecosystem. ReSA organisational membership will demonstrate your commitment to international collaboration and innovation for research, by supporting the ReSA vision that research software and those who develop and maintain it are recognised and valued as fundamental and vital to research worldwide. By joining us, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with decision makers and key influencers to create outcomes that will achieve both your goals and those of the international community.
Organisational Membership Benefits
- Collaborate with the international research software community to solve common issues
- Further the international standing and influence of your organisation
- Gain public recognition as an Organisational Member of ReSA and se of the official ReSA Organisational Member logo
- Learn and share best practice
- Promote your work to a global audience
- Broaden your reach by collaborating on ReSA projects
- Attend global community events
- Access decision makers and key influencers
- Receive regular communications
- ReSA Organisational Member Logo
How to join
To become a ReSA Organisational Member, please provide your contact details and review the membership agreement, or contact email@example.com to discuss further. Membership is for the calendar year and members joining after 1 July receive a 50% discount. Payments are then invoiced through our fiscal sponsor, Code for Science and Society. An overview of Organisational Membership (which summarises this webpage) is also available for use. Information on how ReSA funds are used is included in About Us, and donations are always welcome.