In line with this mission, ReSA offers opportunities for community members representing multiple stakeholders to work together to achieve shared goals. As per our Code of Conduct, ReSA welcomes and encourages participation by people of all backgrounds and identities.
You can become involved by:
- Attending our Research Software Community Forum
- Joining task forces focused on specific activities
- Receiving updates through our regular newsletter
- Encouraging your organisation to become an Organisational Member
- Helping to raise awareness of the importance of software in research through use of ReSA resources
- Connecting with other community members at our events
- Joining the ReSA Slack
- Contributing ideas for task forces, events, newsletter items, or if you have other ideas for ReSA, let us know.
We look forward to welcoming you!