You can become involved by:
- Joining task forces focused on specific activities
- Receiving updates through our regular newsletter
- Encouraging your organisation to become an Organisational Member
- Helping to raise awareness of the importance of software in research through use of ReSA resources
- Connecting with other community members at our events
- Joining the ReSA Slack to share what’s happening in your community
- Attending our Research Software Community Forum
- Providing information on new funding calls to the Research Software Funding Opportunities
- Contributing resources and guidelines; ideas for task forces, eventsand news; or if you have other ideas for ReSA then let us know.
We look forward to welcoming you!